Saturday, November 14, 2009

i know that i need lots of different techniques in order to produce better and nicer notebooks. and for the record, to date i have received 4 orders to complete by december. and this round i'll be using more clips and frames. my hubby will help me to cut mounting board as frames and corners. and i plan to have 1 of the books to have a mounting board frame as the cover page, and bound not using the normal white binding spine, but the silver rings. i can visualise how cool it will be. as everything will depend on all the details, well...i need to be more creative when using eyelets this time, especially when playing around with patterned papers and cardstocks. eyelets, papers and cardstocks sound very basic and elementary. but after watching more video tutorials over the youtube, i realize every detail on these basics makes lots of difference.

this time my work will be more challenging because i will be applying new techniques and totally different layouts for all the 4 books. even the themes vary. outdoor, tomboyish, funky and all-floral themes will allow me to play and discover.

my hub asked me to get airbrush whilst my eldest girl found a portable binding machine at a shop somewhere in limbang. i'm not sure if i have enough funds to go around. why? it's another story in my another blog.

anyhow, this is one of the techniques that i'd love to try...




1 comment:

HLiza said...

You really are so passionate..it warms my heart!