Monday, October 11, 2010

someone actually told me to my face - "scrapbookers are killing trees!". gosssh...she left me speechless.

i know that we are all contributing efforts to save our mother earth. she's all we've got. feeling helpless, i have decided to re-cycle whatever i can, within my limited capacity. i cut out some patterned papers out of my un-used materials that i have been keeping in my storage and upload them on my ebay.

Selling Justifications -

Item: Tags assorted, naked for scrapbooking – set (5pcs x 2pcs of each design = 10pcs)

Price: S$1.50

Normal mail/packing: $0.50

Registered mail: Add S$1.00

Payment can be made via POSB transfer once sales is confirmed. I will send details of bank account and other clarifications via my email putri_serikandi@yahoo.com.sg.

My preferred meeting-point for self-collection will be at Choa Chu Kang or Yew Tee MRT station. Payment will be COD.

Please feel free to visit my blog http://paperandscissors-zanas.blogspot.com/ for my other home-made items. Thank you for your support and happy browsing :D

Note from seller: These tags are new, cut-outs from the balance of un-used printed/textured papers in my storage. I have decided to make tags out of these materials as my contribution to save earth.

No comments: